FAQ - Let's try to help you!
- Fill out the quote form on the Pricing page.
- You will receive a personalized quote within 24 hours.
- If you agree with the proposal, please confirm it by e-mail.
- We reserve the equipment for you.
- We will send you a few time windows for the installation and return of the material.
- You reaffirm what is best for you.
- You will receive a calendar invitation for the agreed time.
If a reservation is canceled, the tenant must notify us by email.
In the event of cancellation (other than Covid19) less than 48 hours before the installation date, an administrative fee of € 20 will be retained.
In case of cancellation due to circumstances, you can always count on your travel insurance.
The rental period is the total period from the day the installation takes place until the day of return of the material included.
We would like to point out that, given the current situation of Covid-19, we strictly adhere to the prescribed security measures. On-site installation can be done safely.
During setup, you can just stay in your car and pay contactless if you want. All the equipment we make available to you is carefully cleaned and disinfected before and after installation.
In addition, we would also like to clarify that a free cancellation is possible due to unforeseen circumstances of Covid-19. (illness, travel ban, national measures, etc.). If you cannot travel due to circumstances, please let us know as soon as possible.
Whoop who what why?
Wouter & Sofie
It is a contraction of the first letter of my name (Wouter) and my native village (Hoepertingen).
Payment is possible via:
- App Mobile Pay / Payconiq / Bancontact App
- Bank transfer (1 week in advance indicating the quote number or the rental contract number in the communication) IBAN: BE02 7360 2786 5740).
A payment in advance is not needed.
If you prefer to pay upfront, this can be done via a bank transfer (BE02 7360 2786 5740) by indicating the contract number.
All prices are exclusive of VAT, according to the exemption for small businesses in Article 56bis of the Belgian VAT Code.